Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Review: Nivea Express Hydration Primer


Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer - £5.00
 
Hiya Guys!
 
Back with a review for you now, of something that has been around for a little while now (and I did actually purchase when it first came out so the pictures aren't true to how much I've used now!).
 
This product really interested me when I first saw it as for one, its a primer, and I've never used a primer before, and two, because it is also a moisturiser for dry and sensitive skin - which is me! And for £5.00 for these two things I couldn't really not say no.
 
I'm glad I did as I have now used it all up, and thought it was a lovely product, as with all of Nivea's products
(I'm a bit of a fan!), however I'm not entirely sure of its primer-qualities. I didn't particularly feel that it help made my make up stay on any longer than normal, and seeing as I've never used a primer before, I couldn't really tell that I was using one then.
 
On the other hand, I felt it was a great moisturiser, and was absolutely lovely to use in the hot weather we've been having, as it felt like a cool gel, rather than a cream. It did seem to do a good job at keeping my dry skin at bay.
 
On the whole I'd give this product a 6/10. It was a good moisturiser, but seeing as I wanted a primer really I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment