Pages

Monday 12 August 2013

Update: I know its been a while!

Well jeez Louise, it's been a heck of a long time since I sat an wrote anything on this blog.
 
I'm not going to sit and apologise and ramble on about where I've been and why I haven't blogged in a life time. I guess things just all got to hectic and when push came to shove, this was the last thing on my mind. 
 
So, after pondering and pondering and signing in, I realized when reading everyone else's posts, and seeing all the great YouTube videos, that I do really miss doing it. I decided to get a blog in the first place to have a somewhere to write about anything and everything, weather or not anyone reads it. Also to do with the fact that I like reading about beauty bits and bobs, and getting ideas and sharing things with other people, and that's the reason I want to start a fresh.
 
I really want to learn a lot more about the technical side of things to do with blogging, for example, how to create a better looking blog, something I'm proud of. The same also goes for my YouTube channel too.
I'm also starting a diet, and keep fit program in my life at the moment, as I've just become to unhappy about the way I look. I think restarting my blog will help me maintain that too!  
 
Those are my goals, and hopefully this time I will achieve them.
 
But that's my little opener before normal blogging resumes :)
 
TTFN,

No comments:

Post a Comment