Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Timotei Pure Shampoo & Conditioner

 
Bit of a review for you all today! I have to try hard to curb my addiction to nail polishes! Especially after the last splurge! *whoops!*
 
The 1st thing that drew me to this when I spotted it on the shelf was the fact it said "normal to greasy hair". I do tend to suffer from rather greasy hair and it bugs the hell out of me. I wash it 1 day, and 2 days later, it is getting oily and horrible again. Hence why dry shampoo is normally a saviour!

 
Anywho, back to the actual products!
Ahem. So, these cost me £1, and I got them from Lloyds Pharmacy.
I really like the smell of these, its just a really clean, fresh smell! However I dont tend to smell it too much on my hair once its dried.
My hair really does feel very clean after, and I tend to use this once a week to just take all the products out that I've used.


The conditioner is very nice too, although I did struggle at points to keep getting it out of the bottle... One minute there would be none coming out, then 1 squeeze later, it squirts out a big blob, and half it it misses my hand! #argh
Im not entirely sure however if that was my fault, or the packeging, or if the bottle I got was just mostly filled with air...

At Lloyds, these normally cost £1.99.

I really enjoyed using this shampoo and conditioner, and would recommend anyone giving it a go, if you see it on offer anywhere for a quid, then why not!?

TTFN
xox

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great review! Have seen other reviewers say that they are available for £1 in Asda. I got mine for £2.99 in Superdrug last week and have also done a review on my curly/afro hair. Interesting to see the different takes on the same product. http://naturallyconscious.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete