Pages

Sunday 19 August 2012

Dotty Nails

When I reviewed my Models Own nail art pen, I was happy with it, and said that I ordered the white one too, and it arrived! Yippie!
That came in the post, and the day before my Barry M mint green polish turned up too! So I instantly wanted to try both of these out.

Barry M Mint green: £2.99           Models own pen: £6

This cute little design is what I came up with.
I painted on 2 coats of the mint green (if you want, 1 coat would be fine if you were going for a more sheer look).
Then using the fine nib of the nail art pen, I dotted ma nailz uupp!
:)

Thoughts :: Love love lurrrrrvve the mint green! Ive wanted this colour for rather a while now, and heard alot of good things about Barry M's one, and I was not disappointed.
As for the white nail art pen, Really great quality, and easy to use! Was really chuffed, and now I'm the owner of 2 decent nail art pens - hopefully soon to be a few more, I'm sure!

xox. 

8 comments:

  1. This looks so cute, I really need to get a white pen as I only have black! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A white pen is deffo an investment, especially if you have some pastel colours in your polish collection - works much better than black all the time! :) x

      Delete
  2. mint green is such a beautiful color! and it looks amazing combined with white! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mint green, and like I said, I had been looking for a nice one for a while! Yeah it does actually! I never really actually thought about how well they work together :) x

      Delete
  3. They are so cute! By the way, Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your engagement! I love this polka dot nails.. I wished I had a steady enough hand to do them:)

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah it can be abit tricky, especially to try and keep the tension in the hand your not normally used to writing with! But once you've practiced abit, it's not as hard :) x

      Delete
  5. wow, this looks so so pretty :) especially with the pastel colour and the white dots!
    in btw nice blog you have here, dear. keep up the work and feel free
    to check out the latest post on my fashionblog as well, if you like. :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete