Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Barry M Textured Polish in Ridley Road


 
This is one nail polish I am not 100% sold on. It wasn't until I was editing these pictures that I realized just how crappy this applied. Like around the outside of my nails the texturedness seems to have travelled... nevermind, on with the review! :)
 
The colour of this is completely lovely, and that's probably the only thing I am sure on with this polish. Its a really lovely colour, infact all the Barry M textured ones are really nice spring colours. However the actual texture is what I'm uncertain of.
 
When I first applied it I thought there was no texture to it at all! It seemed to come out of the bottle just like any normal polish. Then when it began to dry, then the texture of it really start to show. To me it just looks like a cheap polish that's bubbled or gone all weird, I'm not entirely sure I like the end result, it does take a while to get used to!
 
 
What do you lovelies think of the Barry M textured polishes?
 
TTFN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment