Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Avon Lipstick Haul & Swatches

Hiya Lovelies!
I recently made an Avon purchase that I am completely over the moon with, so thought I'd share it all with you!
*If you like lipstick, stay tuned! This is all lip!*
 

Reduced to £2.50
 
So this is the first lipstick I bought is one of Avon's 24k lipsticks in 'Rosy Gold'.
Its a really pretty natural looking pink, with gold flecks in it. So, so pretty! The consistency is lovely too, and really quite moisturising!
 
The next three I bought were not only bargains, but complete and utter surprises!
They are from the 'Colourtrend' range at Avon, which to be honest, before now I though were rubbish. I've bought a couple of eye shadows from that range in the past and didn't think they were all that, but these lippy's are the complete opposite, and I love everyone of them!
 
They were buy one, get two free!! So I got these next three lipsticks for a grand total of £3.25!!
 
 Rich Ruby
 
 Passion
 
 Doll Pink
 
 
And that's that!
Overall I am really pleased with every lipstick I purchased, and will most definitely be trying out some of the other Colourtrend range, including more of their lipsticks!
 
TTFN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment