Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

NOTW - Asda's Ultravoilet


 
Hey Lovelies!
Sorry I've been so absent, I have the most silly, un-girly excuse EVER! I'm ashamed to tell you all, but its Call Of Duty, its slightly taken over my life! I'm Sorry!
But I'm back now, with a NOTW post!
 
I picked this polish up in Asda the other week, and they were on offer for £1! (I swear I get most of my polishes for a quid!)
 
It's a really pretty polish, and for the picture above it took 2 coats. But this is a really buildable colour! Kind of reminds me of the Models Own Indian Ocean colour, from there bettlejuice collection.
 
Asda polishes are generally ok value for money, and for £1-£2 you cant really complain, even if its just for the odd night out, or in the day to go with an outfit!
 
What do you think of Asda polishes? Ever tried any?
Also, like the new name of my blog?
 
TTFN
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment