Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2012

NOTW - Tuxedo time!

 
The hand I've pictured, is abit shacky... Mainly because Im trying to perfect drawing with my right hand, as Im left handed! I couldnt picture my right hand, as it got mucked up by my kittens!
 

  • Cheap, crappy white! (came from a set.)
  • Models own nail art pen: £6 - very.com
  • Nicole by O.P.I Top coat plus: £11 littlewoods.com
I really enjoyed doing this nail art, I saw it online, and thought that it looked so cool!
And just wearing them for the first 24 hours, I had a fair few comments on them. Definately show stoppers!
 
xox
     
     

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming over and you are doing my nails

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing nails *_* your blog i svery lovely and interesitng. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogpspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete