Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Very.com Haul

For those of you who dont know what very.com is, its basically a pay monthly site, that (if you pass a credit check), gives you a limited amount of credit to spend on the site. Which does go up baring in mind you keep up with your payments, dont miss any, and purchase something every now and again.

For me, I dont think I could do without it! You can get most things on there, from clothes, to D.I.Y, to make up, and perfume! I find things like this so handy as I can buy things like christmas presents early, and have them paided off before christmas even gets here. And of course, treat myself every once in a while too!

Which is what I've done now!

 Wine coloured long sleeve top, size 14. £6
 
(the pictures of the clothes look really wide for some reason, perhaps next time i'll put them on!)
 
 Jumper, size 14. £11
 
 Barry M Kohl Liner. £3
 
 Of course I have to buy nail polish! £3 each.

The other pretty cool thing with Very is aswell, that with every order (depending on how much you spend), you get to pick a free gift. Theres a choice of 3 to choose from, and they change every so often.
This time I picked this sample of a lemon and sage body butter. Which smells really nice, and is also really think and creamy.
Im glad I got a sample of this, because after looking on the website, its blooming expensive!

Im always really pleased with very.com the delivery is always really fast, and I recieved my clothes less than 24 hours later, and the rest came through my door the next day!

TTFN
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment