Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

NOTW - 50/50 design with purples!




The name behind this weeks nails is pretty simple to be honest.
I thought if I named it something pretty much universal, then I can do this kind of design with many different colours and variations!

This actually has to be my favourite mani in a while :)

  • Avon nailwear - £3
  • Sally Hansen - £1
  • Nail art pen - £6
I really enjoyed this design, although it can be abit tricky in places. Im looking forward to trying many different colours and looks with this premise in the future!

xox

3 comments:

  1. Your so creative this is so pretty and unique.

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love your blog! New subscriber! x

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! The colours all work so well together.

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete