Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

NOTW - Lets get the neon out!


*I'm not entirely sure that the pictures really do this justice, but here we go anyway!*
 
Its not quite summer yet but I bought this yesterday and couldn’t resist trying it out straight away! I got this from Primark in a set of 4 for £2! (which makes this polish only 50p – yes 50p!).

Anywho I’m really impressed with the colour payoff and the application of it. It took two coats, mainly just because I wanted it really bright, but it could have easily sufficed with one coat if you wanted a quick pop of colour!
I was really quite surprised how bright it did turn out I mean for £2 for 4 polishes, you don’t really expect a lot, but I really like it! I bought this set yesterday in Primark because I’m trying to curb my need for the models own neon ice collection, and to be honest its working. Which I’m really pleased about because as much as I’d love them, I don’t particularly have a spare £20 odd quid lying around.

I think this set is going to be great in the summertime, and I believe I will be getting a lot of use out of it.
Products used:
Sally Hansen - Double Duty
Primark Beauty nail polish - Neon Pink
Avon nail experts - Revitacool base coat
The whole set. £2!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment