Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

Merry Mondays - Jack Frost!

Hoorah! Christmas nail art series is here!
 
Yes my dears, it is now December! As the title would suggest, my Christmas nail art series will be every Monday, including Christmas eve, which I will feature the Christmas nails I shall be wearing :)
 
Hope you enjoy!



Very much a models own theme here... And a very.com theme too, as that's where I bought all of these!
You all know the price of the nail art pens by now, as they've come up many a time on here.
The blue polish is a newby, which will be featured in a upcoming video soon! It's called 'Beth's Blue', and I paid £5 for it.
Its such a pretty, icey, wintery blue! But would also be a nice pale blue for summer too. Actually it wasn't even me that picked this out, it was Tom! So that's always a plus when your other half likes a polish too :)
 
That's the first Christmas design then guys!
Hope you enjoyed :)
 
What other Models Own Polishes can you recommend for Christmas mani's?
 
TTFN
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment